The IBPA member benefit
IBPA members receive free and discounted services valued at more than $2,000* when they become a PR Newswire member. The benefit includes:
- Waiver of first year PR Newswire membership fee ($195 value)
- 10% OFF all domestic news distribution (Non Profits Only)
- Free Media Microlist with first domestic news release distribution (value up to $595)
- Access to unique Web-Only News Release distributions
- Discounts on ProfNet (55% OFF)
- Discount on Basic Multimedia Distribution (Save 40%)
- Discount on National Targeted Hispanic Web Kit Release (30% OFF)
- Discount on Multimedia News Releases [MNRs] (Save 25%)
*Offer only available to new PR Newswire members through this special program.
ALREADY AN IBPA MEMBER? Great! Simply log into the "members only" area of the IBPA website to download a current copy of the IBPA Membership Benefits Handbook containing all the information you need to take advantage of each IBPA member benefit.
About PR Newswire
It’s no secret that the right media coverage can sell your company’s image, reputation, brand, or product to a mass audience of potential customers in a single story. But, with so many companies and so many stories, the challenge for small to mid-sized businesses is to simply get your company noticed.
One of the most effective ways to gain visibility is to implement a targeted public relations program, which includes news release distribution through PR Newswire.
About the Independent Book Publishers Association
IBPA's mission is to lead and serve the independent publishing community through advocacy, education, and tools for success. IBPA's vision is a world where every independent publisher has the tools and knowledge needed to professionally engage in all aspects of the publishing industry.