Learn from 27 Amazing Publishing Experts
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
You're invited to join IBPA CEO Angela Bole as her interview goes live (on Monday, May 22) during the online Make Publishing Fun Summit.
This is completely free for you to attend, and Angela will be:
- Sharing her story to Make Publishing Fun, specifically around how to Prepare in your career as an author and/or independent publisher
- Providing seven nuggets that will help you on your publishing journey
- Sharing her understanding of how the industry has changed and where it is going
Kathryn Kemp Guylay, 4x best selling and award winning author and summit host (and IPBA member!), is a dedicated and insightful interviewer.
Click here to register.
What can you expect from the 27 Summit speakers?
You will learn:
- How to prepare as an author/publisher; specifically, how to best fit into the rapidly evolving publishing industry.
- To know yourself and understand the industry players in order to survive and thrive.
How to plan your budget for publishing.
- How to choose your publishing model, beginning with the end in mind.
Methods to sort through publishing logistics, including ISBN numbers, book layout, covers, and so much more.
- All about the publishing process, what format to publish in, and why each has its own benefits.
How to promote your messages by building your audience.
- How to navigate the marketing and publicity options from ads to reviews, webpages, blog posts, podcasts, radio and TV.
Don't miss this interview series with this fantastic interviewer and diverse array of publishing experts.
Here's to your success!