IBPA members can advertise in Foreword Reviews and connect to over 33,000 indie book lovers!
Be sure to sign in for discounted IBPA member price of $305 each. Limited to the first 20 people that register!
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Materials Due: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Magazine Mailed: Monday, April 17, 2017
Published 4-6 times a year, Foreword Reviews is the only print magazine exclusively offering reviews of books from independent presses. They offer a targeted readership of more than 20,000 librarians and booksellers whose primary function is buying books. Readers particularly appreciate Foreword Reviews' full length reviews and sophisticated format, and 85% of them say they order books as a result of an ad they found inside.
IBPA has partnered with Foreword Reviews on a special cooperative advertising program. IBPA members can now buy into cooperative ads (10 books/page) to run in the May/June 2017 issue of Foreword Reviews under a special IBPA umbrella. The cooperative ad provides a cost-effective way of reaching Foreword Reviews targeted readership via a trusted industry resource: IBPA!
Special considerations -
Cost is $305 per title placement for IBPA members. Only 20 spots available.
- The ad will run in a May/June 2017 issue of Foreword Reviews. The ship date is April 17, 2017.
- Bonus distribution at BookExpo and the American Library Association's Annual Conference.
- Newsstand presence at 338 Barnes & Noble + 250 Books-A-Million stores.
- Enclosed in the May Red Box that the ABA sends to 1,100 IndieBound bookstores
- Available on Zinio.com and via Flipster, EBSCO's digital magazine newsstand with 80,000 library partners.
- Reaching a premium blend of 30,000 librarians, booksellers and readers who value independently published books
Ad placement -
Click here to see the winter 2016 cooperative ad (6.00 MB).
Click here to see the summer 2016 cooperative ad (4.75 MB).
Click here to see the winter 2015 cooperative ad (2.44 MB).
|-- Inside page - $305 / title
All IBPA members can order placement in the inside pages for $305. We're able to feature approximately 10 titles per page on the inside pages. All titles are listed in specific genres; each listing includes a brief description and all pertinent ordering information. All books in the inside pages are displayed in 4-color.
Next steps -
After we receive your order we will send a confirmation email asking for more details. Included in the 4-color Foreword Reviews ad will be your book's front cover along with information about your book and a brief description.
Please email IBPA COO Terry Nathan at email@example.com with questions.