Buzz starts with NetGalley, where professional readers request digital access to your titles in any genre!
THIS IS "THREE-MONTH TITLE LISTING ONLY."
"THREE-MONTH TITLE LISTING, PLUS 'ROUND-UP' EMAIL" IS ALSO AVAILABLE.
Download the complete NetGalley Book Review Program FAQs (PDF).
NetGalley delivers digital galleys, often called advance reading copies, or ARCs, to professional readers and helps promote new and upcoming titles. Professional readers -- reviewers, media, journalists, bloggers, librarians, booksellers and educators -- can join and use NetGalley at no cost.
Through IBPA's exclusive NetGalley Book Review Program, IBPA members save the expense of processing, shipping, and mailing galleys. Once set up, the member's title(s) are distributed efficiently and effectively to NetGalley’s 380,000+ reviewers, media professionals, booksellers, librarians, bloggers, and other contacts. IBPA does all the work!
Check out IBPA member titles on NetGalley here.
1) Six-Month Title Listing Only:
- $399/title -- a $50 savings
- Galleys will be available to NetGalley's 380,000+ professional readers for 6 months
2) Six-Month Title Listing, Plus "IBPA Round-Up" Email:
- $649/title -- a $50 savings
- Includes all the benefits of the Six-Month Title Listing Only option, plus your title will be featured in one dedicated IBPA-branded mailing, targeted to NetGalley members
3) Three-Month Title Listing Only:
- $199/title -- NetGalley does not currently offer a 3-month listing option; this option is exclusive to IBPA members
- Galleys will be available to NetGalley's 310,000+ professional readers for 3 months
4) Three-Month Title Listing, Plus "IBPA Round-Up" Email:
- $449/title -- NetGalley does not currently offer a 3-month listing option; this option is exclusive to IBPA members
- Includes all the benefits of the Three-Month Title Listing Only option, plus your title will be featured in one dedicated IBPA-branded mailing, targeted to NetGalley members
Click here to see a Fiction/YA Round-Up email sent to 29,671 NetGalley members.
Click here to see a Nonfiction Round-Up email sent to 14,496 NetGalley members.
Required materials -
Next steps -
After we receive your order we will send a confirmation email asking for more details. Please email Caitlin Walker at email@example.com with questions.