IBPA members can advertise in Foreword Reviews and connect to over 30,000 indie book lovers!
Be sure to sign in for discounted IBPA member price of $305 each. Limited to the first 20 people that register!
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Materials Due: Monday, January 15, 2018
Magazine Shipped: March 1, 2018
Published 4-6 times a year, Foreword Reviews is the only print magazine exclusively offering reviews of books from independent presses. They offer a targeted readership of more than 20,000 librarians and booksellers whose primary function is buying books. Readers particularly appreciate Foreword Reviews' full length reviews and sophisticated format, and 85% of them say they order books as a result of an ad they found inside.
IBPA has partnered with Foreword Reviews on a special cooperative advertising program. IBPA members can now buy into cooperative ads (10 books/page) to run in the March/April 2018 issue of Foreword Reviews under a special IBPA umbrella. The cooperative ad provides a cost-effective way of reaching Foreword Reviews targeted readership via a trusted industry resource: IBPA!
Cost is $305 per title placement for IBPA members. Only 20 spots available.
- The ad will run in the March/April 2018 issue of Foreword Reviews.
- Bonus distribution at the Bologna Children's Book Fair in Italy
- Enclosed in the ABA's March 'Red Box' sent to 1,100 IndieBound independent bookstores
- Expanded coverage of Children's and Young Adult books
- ForeSight editorial topics: Biography, Fantasy Fiction
- Spotlight editorial topics: Poetry, YA, Climate Change and Graphic Novels
- Newsstand presence at 338 Barnes & Noble + 250 Books-A-Million stores.
- Available on 0s-1s.com and via Flipster, EBSCO's digital magazine newsstand with 80,000 library partners.
- Reaching a premium blend of 30,000 librarians, booksellers and readers who value independently published books
Click here to see the winter 2016 cooperative ad (6.00 MB).
Click here to see the summer 2016 cooperative ad (4.75 MB).
Click here to see the winter 2015 cooperative ad (2.44 MB).
|-- Inside page - $305 / title
All IBPA members can order placement in the inside pages for $305. We're able to feature approximately 10 titles per page on the inside pages. All titles are listed in specific genres; each listing includes a brief description and all pertinent ordering information. All books in the inside pages are displayed in 4-color.
After we receive your order we will send a confirmation email asking for more details. Included in the 4-color Foreword Reviews ad will be your book's front cover along with information about your book and a brief description.
Please email IBPA chief operations officer Terry Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.